- Resilient and high net margins in the range of 22%-25% since IPO in 2005
- Net profit to rise to about RM60mil in 2010 from RM36mil in 2009
- PER'09 and '10 at 12.9x and 7.8x respectively
- Nikon to hold 10% of Notion Vtec, further establishing Notion's business with Nikon and elevate Notion's branding among clients.
- Earnings growth expected to be strong from anticipated gains in market share.
- Backed by its earnings growth, high net margins, high ROE, higher reputation and Nikon as a shareholder, it has no business trading at PER'10 of 7.8x. Share price could potentially reach PER of 12-14x, breaching RM5.00 mark.
- Share base of 140.7 mil only, rather easy to nudge up the share price.
- Market Cap: RM467.2 mil
- Expected Div Yield: 3-4%, decent.
Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Surprisingly, my findings showed that on average KLCI performance rose 5% during the 40 days before CNY and spiked up to 8% after CNY (Base count from 40 days before CNY). Though this rally is not fundamentally driven, perspective of the investors anticipating a pre-CNY rally does make an impact on the market movement. Though there were some years where KLCI performed badly during CNY, this year is different, backed by improving market sentiment, economic recovery etc etc. In the meantime, let's just ride on the rising tide yah!!
PS: Mudajaya and Supermax flight was just exhilarating. Both breached more than RM5.00 (Though Mudajaya fell back to RM4.90 level currently). Anyway, will wait for RM6.00 to sell.