- Retail Sales - Modest growth expected
- Consumer Confidence Index - Weak labour market could continue to weigh it down
- Initial Jobless Claims
- External Trade
- Germany Factory Orders - Underlying trend on the upside, but might grow at slower pace after a big jump in the previous month
- Germany IPI - To be higher on rising orders
- UK IPI - To be higher on rising orders
- External Trade - Optimistic, driven by higher export prices. But sustainability of EU and US economic recovery will determine the direction of its export growth going forward.
- IPI - Might slow owing to falling PMI
- CPI - Higher at est. 3.2% driven by higher grain prices
- Retail Sales - To be higher driven by higher retail sales price. But might erode household income.
- IPI - Continue to be strong following strong export numbers
- 10th Malaysia Plan (10 June 2010)